Find your next great read! Book Bundles are collections of age-appropriate books you can check out for your family or yourself. Each bundle is carefully chosen by Library staff and will be placed on the hold shelf for you. You will be contacted when your Book Bundle is ready to pick up.
Why Checkout a Book Bundle?
- Discover new titles or learn something new!
- If you’re not able to come to the library to browse our book shelves, request a Book Bundle to browse a sample from home.
- Children’s Book Bundles help families make the most of their time. Book Bundles allow you to pick up several books all at once, no searching required.
How Do I Get One?
- Select the age group you will desire by clicking on the appropriate button below. Fill out the form with details about your request. Library staff will put together a collection of items to place on hold, and you will be notified by email when the bundle is ready to be picked up.
- If you would rather request specific titles, please do so by placing a hold through our catalog.
- When you check out a Book Bundle, you’re checking out each item in the Bundle, and they can be returned separately.
- Keep what you’re enjoying and return anything else at your convenience.
- Items in a Book Bundle do not need to stay together after check out.